Children with eczema between 3 months and 2 years of age.
To be eligible, children must:
- be aged between 3 months and less than 2 years; and
- have eczema diagnosed by an appropriately qualified healthcare professional; and
- have mild, moderate or severe eczema (Patient Orientated Eczema Measure (POEM) score>2 within the previous 28 days); and
- be accompanied by an adult who is able to give consent.
Ineligible children will have:
- confirmed or probable* immediate (IgE-type) food allergy to the study foods; and/or
- previous SPT or IgE blood test for the study foods; and/or
- another child in the household already taking part in the trial.
* Parents who report symptoms, which in the opinion of the allergy panel/their GP, are suspicious of an immediate-type reaction.